Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As a Front Office staff member, you play an important role in our office and perform a wide range of responsibilities, to include:
- Prepere for and present treatment consultation for Orthodontics patients
- Conduct financial consultaion for pateints and manage Orthodontics patient accounts
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Verify insurance as needed
- Collect all monies due for services rendered.
- Develop and maintain doctor/hygiene schedules as necessary.
- Greet and check patients in and out, before and after treatment.
- File insurance pre-determinations.
The dental hygienist is responsible for performing licensed hygiene procedures, educating patients, and management of the nonsurgical periodontal program as directed by the dentist.
- Establish and maintain continued patient care relationships.
- Verify/document patient health history and educate patients about oral hygiene/health/disease as well as procedures and services offered.
- Perform clinical hygiene functions including, but not limited to: exposing/evaluating diagnostic x-rays, taking and recording blood pressure, adult/child prophylaxis, non-surgical periodontal therapy, and co-assessing possible restorative treatments with the doctor.
- Local anesthesia and nitrous certification preferred
- Determine needs and perform sealant placement, Arestin, and fluoride treatments as needed.